This is our personal website constructed to help motivate ourselves, and hopefully a few others along the way. The goal is to stay fit and lean. We are not medical professionals or dietitians. However, we do thoroughly enjoy researching ways to eat well and be fit and healthy. What we uncover, that works, is shared here with you.
What we suggest here at LeanApe.com works for us and we believe it will work for many others too.
- It is your responsibility to take into account any underlying health issues that might contradict any of the advice given here.
- For medical advice please consult a physician, rather than relying on any personal website such as this.
- Any comments made on the site, are the opinions of the comment author and not necessarily our own views, or indeed correct opinions at all.
- Please use all advice given here sensibly, in the context with which it is given. You know your health and limitations, we do not.
- At times we may link to other sites or sources of information. We are not responsible for their content but have found them useful. Please use all information wisely.
- All the information here is discussed with healthy adults in mind. Kids, please wait till you are 18 to follow any of our advice.
We trust you find the site useful, but never neglect your health in a bid to be slimmer! Before beginning any new exercise regime or diet plan it is good practice to consult with your own physician.
We believe wholeheartedly in personal responsibility. And whilst we hope we can help you on your journey to becoming fitter, healthier and hotter, we believe that you will always know more about your fitness and well being than we can. This site is based around the views of the authors and is never intended to replace the professional advice of a qualified medical practitioner.
Enjoy the site responsibly please folks!